I love destination weddings
My husband and I joined the trend of having a destination wedding last year. Spending time with family and friends and of course sunshine was of the upmost importance. If you're reading this blog you must be interested in Sarasota as a possible destination for your wedding. I would love to share why Sarasota is one of the best places to get married and a top pick of destination weddings.
- Travel is very simple for guests: The Sarasota Airport, SRQ is the local airport minutes away from the beaches and downtown. This is one of the easiest airports in the US and the price point is very similar to other airports. The Tampa Airport, TPA is an hour away and offers good prices on flights.
- Sarasota is paradise: If you're looking for stunning beaches, sunshine, and a place that is considered a top honeymoon spot then you found Siesta Key.
- Budget Friendly to Luxury: If you plan on having a intimate wedding on the beach to a luxury black tie resonance wedding Sarasota should be your pick. SRQ has many local spots to tie the knot we also boast many fine venues. The top venues include: John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Longboat Key Club, Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota, Powel Crosley Estate and Mote Marine.
- Fun Activities for Guests: Sarasota is unique in that you can charter a captain by day and watch a performance at Van Wezel at night.
- Imagine getting married in Sarasota: If you can picture yourself along with your friends and family getting married in Sarasota give Siesta Key Concierge a call. We are more then happy to talk to you about our town and why this is the best place on earth to get married.
- We make dreams come true with all budgets: Lobster Bakes, rent a yacht to tie the knot, reggae bands, unique photo shoots, best caters, fishing trips, fun transportation, personalized sand sculptures, fire dancers, cartoonists.. We have lots of unique ideas to add to your wedding.
My husband and I both live in Sarasota, FL and would love to share our town with you. I'am a 3rd generation to Sarasota with lots of knowledge of the area. I have spent countless hours researching the perfect venues the best vendors and memorable experiences. If the idea of going to a beautiful island with family and friends check out Siesta Key. If you're reading this blog.. perhaps you're looking for that perfect destination wedding or know someone who is.
Feel free to contact us...