Upcoming Beach Volleyball Events & Sarasota Events
Fiesta on Siesta, The Largest Junior Beach Volleyball Event in the Universe
College Schedule: Fiesta on Siesta: Watch the top college teams battle to finish number one. FSU won last year who will win this year?
- April 8th: The first games start at 1pm. Teams will be training throughout the day on Siesta.
- April 9th: Fiesta DI teams will begin with the first two duals beginning promptly at 8:30 am in a staggered schedule for each dual. Competition will continue all day, with the last duals scheduled to finish at 6:30 pm.
- April 10th: The DI teams will continue their Duals competition with play beginning at 8:30 am.
- HP Tryouts
- April 9th (Saturday)
- Time: 8:30-1pm
- Register for HP Tryouts: https://usavbeach.webconnex.com/BHPT-SiestaKey
- Junior Tournament: Sponsored by Rox Volleyball.
- April 10th (Sunday)
- Ages: 14u, 16u & 18u
- Note: We have limited courts so if you want to participate register soon. The tournament is open to boys and girls.
- Register Here: https://fiesta.bracketpal.com/signup
SpikeKey Summer Volleyball Camp
- Date: July 19th-22nd 2016
- Time: 8:30-Noon
- Location: Siesta Key Beach
- Cost: $125
- Ages: 8-15
- Register: https://www.scgov.net/prnr/Pages/default.aspx
- Call the County: 941-861-9870
- FYI: Registration does not open till March 28th
- More info can be found here: http://spikekey.com/summer-camp/
Siesta Key Summer Fishing Camp
Let your kids explore Sarasota with our talented fishing instructors. We guarantee your kids will come home telling you facts about marine life and fishing tales that will make you smile. If you’re kids love fishing and being outside our fishing camp is extremely popular with the parents and kids. Our instructors are very knowledgeable about fishing and have fun ways in teaching marine biology to kids.
- More Details: http://www.siestakeyconcierge.com/fishing-camp
- Contact: Megan@SiestaKeyconcierge.com
- June 6-10 (Ages 13-17) 9am-12:30
- July 11-15 (Ages 13-17) 9am-12:30
- August 1-5 (Ages 8-12) 9am-12:30
Fiesta On Siesta Sponsors
Siesta Key Tourism Concierge: Megan Wallin Brockway is a Sarasota native who has spent the last ten years traveling around the world playing professional beach volleyball. She also runs a tourism concierge business in Siesta Key. Megan will provide you with the best things to do and experience in Sarasota. We book fun and creative adventures on our island. Our services are FREE in connecting you with the best vendor. Top Picks: Kayak Fishing, SUP Adventures, Sunset Cruises, In home massages, Night Shark Fishing, Land Fishing, Off-Shore & In-Shore Fishing
More Info: www.SiestaKeyconcierege.com Contact Megan: Megan@SiestaKeyconcierge.com
Hooters: Volleyball players come visit us at Stickney Point and US 41, Just 1 mile from Siesta Key Beach. http://hootersflorida.com/ 6507 S. Tamiami Trail Sarasota, FL 34231
Massage Envy: It Feels Good to Feel Good. Visit Massage Envy Today. http://www.massageenvy.com/
Sun Garden Cafe: The best healthy breakfast spot in Sarasota. Breezy ambiance in this cheerful cafe serving garden-to-table American fare & popular breakfasts. 210 Avenida Madera, Sarasota, FL 34242 http://www.sol-food.net/