Anniversary celebrations provide a great excuse to take a beach vacation. If you're looking for a stress free vacation where everything is laid back come visit us on Siesta Key or Long Boat Key. Siesta Key is well known for our warm Gulf water and breathtaking sunsets. If you want to add Romance to your vacation we make that happen with out breaking the bank.
Top Sarasota Romantic Things to do in Siesta Key Beach, Lido Beach, Long Boat Key
1) In Home Massage: Treat yourself to a much-needed massage while here in Sarasota. Our experienced massage therapists are happy to work their magic on you right in the comfort of your own home. Or better yet, try a beachside session! Call Megan: 517-896-8232 to BOOK
2) Private Sarasota Sunset Cruise: Nothing is more romantic, relaxing, and rejuvenating than catching a stunning Sarasota sunset with loved ones by your side. Sipping on wine and enjoying shrimp cocktail as the sun goes down sounds like a perfect way to end the day. Our sunset charters offer a variety of affordable options including private charters, sailboat charters, sunset cruises and dinners. Call Megan: 517-896-8232 to BOOK
3) Private Chef or Cook for the week: Whether you are looking for a birthday, anniversary, family reunion or a romantic dinner for two, we are sure to have something to dazzle you. We are happy to arrange to have one of our Personal Chefs prepare you a delicious meal at your vacation rental that will leave you both satisfied and relaxed, and you won’t have to worry about the dishes. Spend more time with your family and/or friends at the beach, and less time in the kitchen. Call Megan: 517-896-8232 to BOOK
4) Take A Stroll Around Marina Jacks: Hold hands and maybe share a kiss under the Kissing Sailor. I love walking around the park looking at all the beautiful yachts. The park has a great playground for kids. 2 Marina Plaza, Sarasota, FL 34236
5) Romantic Picnic at the Beach: Enjoy each other's company on the beach. We can provide the picnic (food, blanket etcc) You can just show up and relax.
6) Work Out with each other: We can arrange a private yoga teacher or fitness trainer to help you start off the morning. Call Megan: 517-896-8232 to BOOK