Looking for a boat cruise on a luxury vessel in Sarasota? We have you covered! This boat does book quickly so if your in peak season please book ahead.
Sarasota: Siesta Key, Venice, Longboat Key
Highlights and Things you can do: Sandbar-Trips are the most popular while the water is warm enough for swimming, but equally as nice without swimming. Try Stand-Up Paddleboarding or sit on the provided beach chairs. Toys: sand toys and squirt guns for the kids. Bring your dog and play frisbee in paradise. Have your favorite music playing from the boats incredible stereo and sip on a cocktail.
Anchoring in a picturesque cove is a great way to relax and enjoy your company on board. It’s an awesome spot to have lunch, a cocktail, or three, and enjoy the serenity of being away from everyone and everything. Stand-Up Paddleboards can still be used and easily be boarded from the boat. We have two fishing poles with Penn reels if you’d like to cast a few lines while the others on board can relax and chat. We are not a fishing charter and anything caught needs to be released but it’s still nice to fish for fun.
Boat Charter Information
- There is a bathroom on board for your use, no worries.
- Bottled water, soda, Gatorade, a light snack, ice and cooler space are provided.
- Bring drinks (alcohol is fine) & food, but please nothing that will easily stain. Keep it classy.
- Plates, silverware, napkins, cups with lids, koozies and a bottle opener are on board, though cans are preferred.
- Smile! We'll capture awesome pictures and email them to you.
- Free paddleboarding is included on all 3 & 4 hour charters.
- Drone pictures (weather permitting) are included on all 3 & 4 hour charters.
- Rafts are provided for swimming.
- Snorkel kits, beach chairs, umbrella and beach toys (for kids) are provided.
- Children under the age of 6 must wear a lifejacket at all times that we provide.
- Don't forget sunscreen, towels, hats & sunglasses.
- Please no bronzing sunscreen.
Most Popular Charters
3-4 Hours (Call 517-896-8232 for pricing)
Our 3 & 4 Hour Charters are designed to include everything in our 2 Hour Sightseeing Cruise, plus add a destination stop. These are our Adventure Cruises. We can go to a Sandbar, an Island, anchor out at a Picturesque Cove or go even further and see more. We can stop at a Tiki Bar, or make our own on board! You can always reserve a longer Charter and we'll let you know how long is appropriate for what your planning on doing. Just call us up and we'll work out the details.
Our sandbar trips are the most popular while the water is warm enough for swimming. We’ll visit a sandbar that closely resembles a Corona Commercial, get anchored, and you’re free to explore. This is a great time to use our Stand-Up Paddleboards. Set up the Tommy Bahama umbrella and beach chairs and zone out into the Gulf of Mexico horizon. We can bring sand toys for the kids. If you would like to go swimming, we provide rafts and snorkle equipment. Have your favorite music playing from the boats incredible stereo and sip a cocktail. Smile as Ali shoots some photos and raise your hands up as Captain John flies a drone over head and shoots some unique aerial photography. We don’t ever have a set plan, but we make the most of every charter!
This is the magic! We'll take you on a private Sunset Cruise to watch a spectacular sunset drop away into the Gulf of Mexico from a nautical perspective. Cheers with complimentary cocktails and snacks as you watch one of our world famous sunsets in comfort and away from the crowds. The iridescent water reflects the painted sky while you sip on a cocktail, listen to good music and laugh with family & friends on the water. Sunset cruises are the perfect way to end your day...or, for the afterhours enthusiasts, a great way to begin your night!! Our Sunset Charters are 2 1/2 hours long and leave about 90 minutes before sunset.